суббота, 16 февраля 2019 г.

Dumdidum

Keys N Krates

dumdidum

W-w-with the way that you're telling me to do it, sell-out to sell-out, Nah, man, it's so foolish! I want to believe that things will get better. They duly christened him La de da de da And they gave his second name as Da de dum And throughout his life, and he lived for 90 years He was known as La de da de da de dum. They don't know about, they-they-they don't know about us. We believe that learning about frequent flyer miles should be as fun as travel itself. Fine, cancel wedding take some time, figure out what we both want in life and from each other etc. Maybe a 7 on a good day.


Keys n Krates

dumdidum

Oh they gon' know about us, they gon' know about us. If I feel lonely I get angry at myself for not being good enough for people to want to be around. T Off dat subject nigga lets go dum Im from da Bay u know where im from. I was lucky to cover my eyes just before they sprayed me and so was spared the worst of it. Lucy rapidly observes that Home Farm is going to be much altered.

DumTeeDum

dumdidum

They don't know about us, they don't-they don't, They think we dum dum, diddy-dum dum. Know when people hear it they gon' love or they fear it And how we flow, when we show up at a show They say we go S. . Dey don't wanna play us man fuck M. I hear the scared little girl cry and ask why she should try to get better when death is all she's strive for for so long. Life's a bitch and then you die, but what's worth living for? He had spent some time painting in Europe and hoped to sell his pictures when he arrived home. He met a girl in La de da de da She was pretty though a little da de dum And the reason that he loved her best was she Didnae mind his La de da de da de dum.


Keys N Krates

dumdidum

Mis-fit, I don't trip, everybody hate Chris! It's absolutely killing me because I can't be there, I live hundreds of miles away with a full time job that I'm barely holding onto and I can't be there to hold her hand and help her through it. They sayin get with this, just like a membership, They talkin' slick l. We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum All Tha Way I Said Dum Ditty Dum Dum In Tha Bay We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum Everyday Dum Ditty Dum Okay Okay. Her mother was awfully la de da de da Her father was completely da de dum And they sat down to dinner of salmon mayonnaise And a bowl of La de da de da de dum Now it all went well till La de da de da He went to take a bite of da de dum He coped his plate and the salmon mayonnaise Fell upon his la de da de dum. And she's still being a hero, trying so hard to put on a brave face, laugh about the disease growing inside her. I hear the anger and frustration as she feels every decision is taken away from her, made by doctors, nurses and my sister who all know best.

Tedashii

dumdidum

The past 5 years have seen her go through so much, institutions, electro-convulsive therapy, nearly weekly suicide attempts and she's tried so fucking hard to get through it even though she doesn't understand why she would want to be alive. But some others say we preachin', some close-minded teachin's, Like we aint heard of Marx, Locke, and Nietzsche, believe me. The would have been big day was looming and all the hurt and pain over the past 8 months building up more and more. I want to be positive. Even now, I can't see myself as anything more which has lead to a life of crippling anxiety in relationships if my partners see me without makeup or in decent clothes because I don't feel I have any more to offer. Now you can read on his tombstone la de da de da The son of la de da de dum Here lies his body and in the next grave up but one Lies his great big la de da de da de dum.

Keys N Krates

dumdidum

I Said I Gotta About. Real Skinny Loud Color Tenni's Body marked Up Like Graffiti I don't push a Maserati, Beamer, Benz or Bentley And yeah I rode a foreign, and yes I'm looking spiffy Go ahead and doubt us, but what you know about us We ain't gotta follow them No , we take another route-a No we ain't blowin trees bro, open up my window I see you poppin tags, but you know that's why yo ends low I tried to tell em we was comin', go on, let us in Why they hatin' like we all a bunch of Hooligans? We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum All Tha Way I Said Dum Ditty Dum Dum In Tha Bay We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum Everyday Dum Ditty Dum Okay Okay. Lucy is getting packed up at present — she is using packers so is considerably more upmarket than Jennifer. We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum All Tha Way I Said Dum Ditty Dum Dum In Tha Bay We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum Everyday Dum Ditty Dum Okay Okay. Which characters shuffled off this mortal coil? I'd give anything to feel positive again but it feels like every word that comes out of my mouth has a negative spin on it. The worst thing is, I'm not even that good looking.

Di Dicki Do Dum

dumdidum

We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum All Tha Way I Said Dum Ditty Dum Dum In Tha Bay We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum Every Day I Said Dum Ditty Dum Okay Okay. But I'm the one she calls when that smile falters. This is an automated response. I calm down fairly quickly nowadays, I used to fuel my own fire but now I catch it almost immediately and calm myself down and try and explain how I'm feeling. Yeah, I got a dime, about to make her mine, Life in Christ got me finished like a crossed the line. V Fuck yall man dis B. But they gon' know, they gon' know about us, they gon' know about us, They gon' know about us, they gon' know about us, They gon' know about us, they gon' know about us, Hey, what'cha say? The week of the lost bottom came to an end, no-one is accusing Bess of its desecration but Ben was strong-armed into making a replacement! And I just don't know what to do any more.

Tedashii

dumdidum

Using the Law of Attraction to build wealth is easy if you just follow a few simple steps. Really I'm angry at myself for feeling the actual emotion for some reason e. And the final two voices were not heard during any actual episodes of The Archers. I hate it and I've done a lot of work on righting it but it's still more of an issue than I'd like. Math on subtract, but content like I had enough, Long hair, don't care, Samoan, plus I'm tatted up. I hear the pauses, the silence when she can't even muster the energy to find the words any more. To clarify, all the sound clips are different, but three characters are heard more than once.


Tedashii

dumdidum

La de da de dum On the 17th of March in La de da de da A son was born to Mrs Da De Dum He had two arms, two legs, a mouth and ears and eyes And the usual La de da de da de dum. We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum All Tha Way I Said Dum Ditty Dum Dum In Tha Bay We Go Dum Ditty Dum Dum Everyday Dum Ditty Dum Okay Okay. I wrote myself happy birthday messages every year from 18-30 and I know I've got more coming and each decade after that. I know this blow ya mind, and I ain't blowin' pine, Not talkin' women lookin' skimpy every otha' line. I keep telling myself it will get better but my resilience is so low right now that I can't believe myself.


Sich selbst entjungfern
Warum riecht mein schweiß auf einmal
Tinder gutschein

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий